About The Job
CNC Maintenance Support
This is an exciting opportunity to become part of a successful company that specializes in manufacturing of a wide variety of welding consumables and premier plasma cutting tools.
The Maintenance Support position will support the CNC manufacturing department by checking and adding oil when necessary as well as maintaining the CNC work area clean and organized during the shift.
· Check the oil level in all CNC machines, high pressure pumps, bar-feeders and add the recommended oil when necessary.
· Check and replace filters when necessary.
· Clean all chips inside all machines to assist in preparing the machines for Preventive maintenance.
· Look for chips on rear of the machines and clean it if necessary throughout the shift.
· Checks and fills with recommended oil, Way Lubes all machines on the CNC floor.
· Collects all bar ends from all machines, puts them in the proper barrel on the storage trailer.
· Clean, sweep the floors, and organize the work area around each machine and aisles.
· Communicate any malfunctions with the machines, any leaks or any safety issues to leadership ASAP.
· Adhere to all safety procedures.
· Maintain the CNC work area clean and organized during the shift.
· Other manufacturing support duties as assigned.
· Ability to lift, push, and pull large metal bins on wheels weighing up to 50 pounds.
· Stand on feet for eight hours a day.
· Bend, stoop, and reach to move metal material and product.
American Torch Tip American Torch Tip is a family business and has been manufacturing welding and cutting torches, guns and consumables in the USA for over 80 years. Quality and Safety are our primary goals with every product we ship. Our culture is to create a great experience for customers, employees, suppliers and our community.
We are a drug free, tobacco free workplace, and an Equal Opportunity Employer (Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran). Employment is contingent on a successful background and drug screen.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $16.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Bradenton, FL 34203: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Work Location: In person