About The Job
CNC Maintenance Support
This is an exciting opportunity to become part of a successful company that specializes in manufacturing of a wide variety of welding consumables and premier plasma cutting tools.
The Maintenance Support position will support the CNC manufacturing department by operating several machines and moving materials in the production floor.
· Operate different machines according to instructions, including a chip spinner machine to separate oil from metal strands from the CNC machines.
· Must be able to operate a basic crane to dump the strands into the spinner.
· Use a grinding machine to turn down bars of materials as necessary.
· Operate equipment in washout area, using cleaning solvents and air guns.
· Move materials carts to machines according to instructions.
· Load bars of materials on bar-feeders when necessary.
· Perform basic maintenance on machines such as adding oil to machines or cleaning strands from chip conveyors and oil pans.
· Move empty materials carts, clean and organize the work area around each machine.
· Support the CNC operation with other tasks assigned by Manager.
· Adhere to all safety procedures.
· Maintain a safe and clean work environment.
· Other manufacturing support duties as assigned.
· Ability to lift, push, and pull large metal bins on wheels weighing up to 50 pounds.
· Stand on feet for eight hours a day.
· Bend, stoop, and reach to move metal material and product.
American Torch Tip American Torch Tip is a family business and has been manufacturing welding and cutting torches, guns and consumables in the USA for over 75 years. Quality and Safety are our primary goals with every product we ship. Our culture is to create a great experience for customers, employees, suppliers and our community.
We are a drug free, tobacco free workplace, and an Equal Opportunity Employer (Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran). Employment is contingent on a successful background and drug screen.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Bradenton, FL 34203: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Work Location: One location