About The Job
If you like working on machines…this could be the career for you!
American Torch Tip is looking for an experienced CNC Maintenance Technician needed for troubleshooting, repairs and preventative maintenance of a large number of production equipment from basic hydraulic equipment to complex CNC machinery, performing both electrical and mechanical work.
Working under the general direction of the Director of Manufacturing with minimum supervision, the CNC Maintenance Technician is responsible for the internal maintenance of CNC equipment such as STAR’s, Hass machines, Doosan’s and a variety of manufacturing equipment.
What you will be doing in this role:
- Performs all maintenance mechanic operations on a wide variety of electronic, electro-mechanical, and mechanical equipment to ensure continual operation of equipment and facility.
- Respond to emergency breakdowns of equipment to keep production loss to a minimum.
- Work with contractors and other maintenance team members if necessary, to ensure repairs are made properly and with minimum impact on operations.
- Provide a high level of service to all internal and external customers. Contribute to positive teamwork environment.
- Maintain clean and safe work environment. Follow safety and environmental procedures and regulations. Report safety incidents to supervisor.
- Perform other duties as assigned. Participate in trainings. Accomplish related results as needed.
What you need for this role:
- The candidate must have 3 to 5 years of direct maintenance and repair experience on automated machinery including CNC equipment.
- Ability to read and understand part manuals, electrical and mechanical schematics, assembly instructions, technical documents, and troubleshooting guides.
- Demonstrate high degree of industrial mechanic, pneumatic, hydraulic and electrical aptitude and repair abilities.
- Ability to multitask job duties effectively and efficiently.
- Leadership or supervisory skills are preferred.
Computers and Technology
- Proficient with MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook) preferred.
- Ability to stand, walk, stoop, and bend for up to eight hours a day.
- Ability to lift up to 50 Lbs.
You will be working in an open manufacturing environment that produces its products.
This job description does not list all job duties. Occasionally supervisors or managers may ask you to perform other duties. Management has the right to revise the job description at any time.
American Torch Tip American Torch Tip www.americantorchtip.com is a family business and has been manufacturing welding and cutting torches, guns and consumables in the USA for over 75 years. Quality and Safety are our primary goals with every product we ship. Our culture is to create a great experience for customers, employees, suppliers and our community.
American Torch Tip offers competitive wages, health insurance, 401K and paid time off. We are a drug free, tobacco free workplace, and an Equal Opportunity Employer (Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran).
Employment is contingent on a successful background and drug screen.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Automated machinery maintenance and repair: 3 years (Preferred)
- Forklift: 1 year (Preferred)
- One location