About The Job
Quality Assurance Inspector (Mechanical) – 2nd Shift 3:30 PM – 12:00 AM
The Quality Assurance Inspector (Mechanical) will support the manufacturing department to ensure products produced meet the specified standards and the specifications of the drawings and the parts meet all quality standards. The candidate will be performing the in process inspection on parts during fabrication.
- The Quality Assurance Inspector (Mechanical) will perform visual and dimensional inspection of product in accordance with Engineering Drawings, inspection record sheets and Shop Orders.
- Record inspection results on the logs provided.
- Report non-conformance data to manufacturing leads and Quality Department.
- Follow manufacturing and inspection procedures.
- Adhere to all safety procedures.
- Maintain a safe and clean environment.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Ability to accurately read and interpret Engineering Drawings, other manufacturing documents and work instructions.
- Strong Mathematics (Decimals).
- Familar with SPC.
- Experience in a manufacturing environment is required.
- Experience with using inspection tools and gauges.
- Strong attention to details.
- Ability to stand for 8 hours.
- Ability to lift and move up to 50 lbs.
- Reliable, team oriented and strong work ethic.
You will be working in an air condition manufacturing facility that produces its products.
This job description does not list all job duties. Occasionally supervisors or managers may ask you to perform other duties.
Management has the right to revise the job description at any time. The job description is not a contract for employment and either you or the employer may terminate employment at any time, for any reason.
American Torch Tip American Torch Tip is a family business and has been manufacturing welding and cutting torches, guns and consumables in the USA for over 75 years. Quality and Safety are our primary goals with every product we ship. Our culture is to create a great experience for customers, employees, suppliers and our community.
American Torch Tip offers competitive wages, health insurance, 401K and paid time off. We are a drug free, tobacco free workplace, and an Equal Opportunity Employer (Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran).’
- One location
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $16.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Manufacturing: 1 year (Preferred)
- Micrometer & Caliper: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location