About The Job
The MIG Gun Assembly position is responsible for the assembly of parts to support the building of MIG Guns. This individual will be responsible for pulling the parts, components and materials used in the assembly process. The MIG Gun Assembly position will be responsible for Counting, Pressing, Crimping, Cutting, Drilling, and Labeling. The Qualified candidate will also assist in the shipment of finished goods and will adhere to all ATTC Safety Guidelines and Quality standards.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Use tools such as: Crimper/bender, presses, and various hand tools (wrenches, wire strippers/crimpers, and vises).
- Prepares work to be completed by gathering parts listed on Bill of Materials.
- Assemble various sub-assemblies and ensures parts needed for gun assemblers are complete for final assembly.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related tasks as needed.
- Verifies specifications by using measuring/gauging equipment.
- Inspects in-process production by confirming specifications to ensure conformance.
- Affixes labels, company logos, and other exterior details to products.
- Measuring, weighing, and counting items.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Good knowledge of basic arithmetic: addition, subtraction, division and multiplication.
- Able to take direction and follow written procedures from supervisors/managers.
- Will have excellent verbal and written communication skills to be able to interact with other team members effectively.
- Good organizational skills and detail oriented.
- Able to use measuring/gauge instruments such as micrometers/dial calipers.
- Demonstrates analytical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Possesses physical dexterity necessary to assemble small product parts, be able to lift up to 75 lbs., bend, reach, push carts, and stand long periods of time daily.
- Computer skills are a plus, such as: Microsoft Excel, Word, and label makers.
- Inventory control procedures also a plus.
Standard 40-hr work week, overtime as management deems necessary.
American Torch Tip offers competitive wages, health insurance, 401K and paid time off. We are a drug free, tobacco free workplace, and an Equal Opportunity Employer (Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran).
Employment is contingent on a successful background and drug screen.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $14.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Assembly: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location