About The Job
Are you looking for a rewarding career in sales and still have good work life balance?
- Sales Commission Program (up to 10% over base pay)
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Short Term/ Long Term Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- HSA with employer match (up to $1,000)
- 8 Paid holidays
- Monthly Employee Recognition Events
- Paid Time Off Bank
- 8:30 am to 5:00 pm Monday – Friday
- No Weekends
- Overtime Opportunities
American Torch Tip is an 82-year-old, family owned company and a leading manufacturer of torches and consumable good for MIG welding, TIG welding, plasma welding, plasma cutting, laser cutting, oxy-fuel cutting, and thermal spraying.
Our mission is “Creating a Better Experience” for our vendors, team mates, and customers. We accomplish this through our three non-negotiable pillars of performance: Quality, Responsiveness, & Innovation.
What You Will Be Doing as a Sales Specialist:
- Build customer relationships through phone, email, and trade events.
- Cultivate and develop new customer relationships into happy, long-term customers.
- Establish and maintain relationships with key accounts.
- Manage customer expectations.
- Working with customers to understand customer needs and offer comprehensive solutions.
Contributing to Growth and Innovation
- Expand end user business to multiple locations using all resources and distribution methods.
- Identify areas of opportunity and expansion within accounts.
- Provide feedback from the customers to the product development team
- Review sales activity assuring consistent sales activity
Part of a Team
- Communicate any variances or concerns with Sales Manager.
- Mange Customer activity in CRM daily.
- Collaboratively work with other sales specialist and KAM Managers to achieve department and company sales goals.
What You Need to Be Successful as a Sales Specialist
- An optimistic can-do perspective.
- Be open minded and inquisitive to new experiences.
- A no fear attitude when engaging with new people and new opportunities.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office.
- Able to present clear and concise product training.
- Highly motivated and target driven.
- Have a mechanical aptitude and interest.
- Ability to troubleshoot and correct problems at customer locations and over the phone.
- Ability to engage customers at operator and mid-management levels.
- Bilingual Spanish a plus.
The Sales Specialist position requires occasional travel.
As a Sales Specialist, you will be working in an open office environment in a building that produces its products. This job description does not list all job duties. Occasionally supervisors or managers may ask you to perform other duties.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
American Torch Tip offers competitive wages, health insurance, 401K and paid time off. We are a drug free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer. (Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran).
Employment is contingent on a successful background and drug screen.
- One location
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $45,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
- Are you currently employed at American Torch Tip Company?
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Sales Experience: 1 year (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location