1. Items acceptable for return – No Questions Asked policy are:
- Items returned within a 10-day period from date of shipment
- Items ordered or shipped in error
- Defective parts
2. Items returned after the 10-day period (from the date of shipment) falls under the Old Inventory Rule:
A standard handling and restocking fee of 25% of returned goods cost, or $30.00, whichever is greater.
3. Items not acceptable for return are:
- Discounted items
- Standard items that have been modified
- Special parts
- Damaged or used items
- Inventory more than 6 months old from the date of shipment
- Broken packaging
4. Item return authorization is required:
You must have a RETURN GOODS AUTHORIZATION (RGA) code from American Torch Tip before you return items. To obtain RGA Codes, please contact your sales manager, or customer service at (941) 753-7557. You can also fill out the form on this page to request an RGA as well.
ATTC does not accept returns in the month of December.
If returned goods meet all criteria a credit will be issued to the customer’s account. All credits are good towards future purchases. American Torch Tip does not issue credit card or cash credits.